- Motor: MAX 3,000 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 18.2 Ah – 1,092Wh – Sinc Power cells
- Charge time: 9 hours with standard charger, 4.5 hours with 2 standard chargers, 2.8 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 60 km (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 60 kmh
- Climbing Grade: 47% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Regenerative Electric Rear Drum Brake with ABS Standard
- Max Load: 220 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 50 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
Try in our stores
We offer test rides for this product in our stores. Click here to make a reservation.
Dualtron Raptor 2
30 days return policy
Biggest mobility retailer - 5 physical stores
European tax included
Secure payment methods
The Raptor 2 is a high performance scooter truly worthy of carrying the Dualtron name while still offering a relatively maintenance free and lightweight package. Never worry about flat tires or bent rotors again with this solid tire and drum brake electric scooter. The Raptor 2 is a huge upgrade to the original Raptor and now offers stem lighting, the ey3 throttle, and ABS brakes standard. Coming in at 50lbs, boasting a 60 volt 18.2Ah pack, the Raptor 2 will get you up to 60 km of range.
Sign up below to receive an alert.