- Boosted Board
- Mellow Boards
You want to enjoy your board for as long as possible. Preventive maintenance is a key element in the longevity of your board. Maintained boards are also much safer. We can gather wear-n-tear data for future improvements of your board during the check up and deliver high quality repairs.
Your boards will be checked in one of our Fatdaddy stores, dedicated to electric skateboards worldwide.
Our check up includes
– Belt tension and condition.
– Battery charge and voltage balance.
– Wheels, bearings, motors, pulleys, and remote control functionality.
– Motor mounts and internal screws condition and tension.
– Seals around front panels, control panel, thrusters, and heat shrink.
Bought your board with us? Get a free check and maintenance in our stores!
* No charge for our check up service! You only pay for the possible replacement of parts based on warranty guidelines.
We love to help you get going again. Fill in the form below so we can help you as fast as possible. We usually reply within 1 working day. If your repair is covered by the warranty of the purchase you can also ask your supplier to contact us.
Your eboard is probably your most used transportation (or it should be!) and maintaining it is a difficult job. Luckily we have a in-house repair and maintenance to maintain your electric skateboard in mint condition
Our electric skateboard repair and maintenance team is equipped with parts for almost every board ever produced. We also build special batteries and are able to assist you in building your own DIY-eboard (Do It Yourself Electric Skateboard).
Repair and upgrade options include
– Replace motors of every kind
– Change or upgrade bearings
– Applying a fresh griptape
– New trucks
– New wheels
– Battery repairs and upgrades
It’s always best to maintain your board. That’s why we only use Ionix Flux as a bearing lube. You will get a free sample of Ionix Flux when you order boards in our webshop or dropping by one of our stores!