We are looking for the bicycle maker of the future. We don’t have to tell you how an electric scooter, electric skateboard or e-bike works. The terms BMS and ESC tell you enough, you know exactly how they function. You like to work with technology and can perform diagnostics and repairs at a high standard.
Examples of repairs you can perform:
– Checking an ESC in an electric skateboard.
– Replacing a hub motor of an electric scooter.
– Assembling an ebike.
You help our customers with the repair of their light electric vehicles. Even if it’s not purchased from us, you’d like to take a look at it to see if their problem can be solved.
Given the situation with corona, it is possible to carry out the repairs at your own location. We can also make a workspace available.
– You speak and write fluent Dutch or English.
– You have sufficient knowledge to carry out professional repairs independently.
– You like to learn when there are new technical developments.
– You are available part time.
In two years, Fatdaddy has become one of the biggest players in Europe for cool emobility. No boring e-bike for grandma, but tough vehicles that also meet our quality requirements. We offer an informal working atmosphere where you have access to all vehicles and repair training from brands we work with.
Do you have any questions or would you like to apply for a job? Mail to email@example.com with subject Vacancy Allround Gear Geek.