It has been a long time coming but we are extremely proud to present our brand spanking new website.
What we focussed on:
- User experience
- Slick Revolutions website is now a lot easier to navigate with a simpler and more responsive menu design. We have moved some headings to the footer and kept the most important ones in the top menu bar.
- Better design. Put simply the website is just a nicer place to be and provides a better user experience.
- New sections
- We have added a Support section which includes an updated ‘FAQ’ style page. This is further split in to Maintenance, Hardware, Getting Started and Buying Advice and Info. A one stop shop for all of your queries and questions. Of course if you cant find the answer to your queries we’ve got all of the ways to get in touch on the support section.
- We have had all of our electric skateboards, accessories and spare parts professionally photographed for one big reason. We want you to see them in the highest possible quality!
- A new zoom feature allows you to see them up close and personal.
- The new website design is uniform and the same style throughout.
- Compare eboards
- A new feature allows you to select and compare our electric skateboards next to one another in a simple and easier to follow table. Check it out here
- Nothing is more frustrating than watching a loading bar, our previous site wasn’t slow but the new one is certainly faster, better all round. We have a content delivery network (CDN) so you’ll always be on a local (and faster) server.
Why have we done all of this? We are stepping up our game in a number of ways. Previously our site didn’t match the awesomeness of our electric skateboards – now it does!