Slick Revolution is Hiring
Slick Revolution is hiring and we are looking to recruit a new member to join the team at a fast growing company. Slick Revolution design and retail electric skateboards in the UK, Europe and the US. We’re progressive, forward thinking and looking to take on the world with our electric skateboards. Successful crowdfunding campaigns have helped push the company in to the limelight with international interest generated. We work with Youtubers, Instagram stars and sponsored eboarders to help advertise our brand through social media.
Day to day duties include:
- Processing sales and orders
- Packaging and labelling items
- Filing and organising paperwork and invoices
- Social media monitoring
- Online website chat monitoring
- Proof reading and blog writing
- Customer email blast
General duties include:
- Assisting on filming and photography days
- Social media photography and organisation
- Helping at shows and expo’s
- Website development
- Photographic editing
- Unloading deliveries, warehouse organisation
- Maintaining office cleanliness
Experience and Skills Required
- Polite telephone manor.
- Experience with social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube and ideally online software such as mail chimp, upviral and Google Advertising.
- Happy and confident dealing face to face with the public and customers.
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ideally experienced with Apple iMac.
- Reliable, punctual and good with time keeping.
- Any mechanical or DIY knowledge would be useful.
If you would like to apply for the position please email a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
or contact us here