- Motor: MAX 3,400 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 21 Ah – 1,260Wh – LG 3500 cells
- Charge time: 12 hours with standard charger, 6 hours with 2 standard chargers, 3 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 50 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 40 mph
- Climbing Grade: 47% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and Rear Drum Brake and Electric Brake with ABS standard
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 70 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
The Dualtron Compact is a powerhouse for its size. The Compact features dual drive BLDC hub motors capable of putting out 3,400 watts max. It comes with drum brakes coupled with ABS to ease the maintenance, and eight inch solid tires so you don’t need to worry about flats. A 60 volt 21Ah battery pack with LG cells give up to 80 km range.
Hundreds of positive reviews
European tax included
Secure payment methods
Ordered recently by jose from Gerlafingen, Olga from Stockholm & 4 others.